Our Pest Treatments Include:
- We will conduct a full property inspection before going ahead with the treatment to determine the level of infestation, entry points and the most appropriate removal method for the current situation.
- We use the latest pest control products and equipment to ensure full eradication of all insects, rodents and birds such as:
UV vacuum cleaners
Pigeon spikes for effective bird control
- We offer pest proofing services to block all entry points and prevent future infestations.
Rodents Mice: In your home or garden, rodents – or any other wildlife – are not only serious risk to your health; they can also damage the fabric and structure of buildings and destroy crops, plants and flowers.
Rodents need to gnaw constantly as their teeth grow at a highly paced rate throughout their lives. This can lead to damage to pipe work, electrical cables and actual buildings, causing fires, floods and expensive repair bills – hence the need for rodent control.
Rodents carry an alarming amount of diseases such as tuberculosis, salmonella, gastro- enteritis, rat bite fever, leptospirosis and numerous others, all of which have serious health implications. Their droppings and fur will also contaminate food preparation surfaces and foodstuffs. Rodents are incontinent and consequently foul wherever they travel.
Mice can cause a lot of health issues and expensive damages to your property. If you suspect a mice infestation in your home, do not hesitate to contact us. We offer comprehensive treatments for small and large-scale mouse problems. We use a variety of techniques and commercial grade products to get rid of mice from homes and businesses alike. We exterminate mice using chemical and mechanical methods and guarantee every extermination.
Mice are also known to spread Tularemia which causes fever, anorexia, pneumonia and has a 1% death rate. Mice spread Weil’s disease through their urine, besides flu-like symptoms, jaundice and kidney failure, this sickness can cause death to some individuals.
Unfortunately, these are only two examples of the countless viral infectious diseases carried by rats and mice.
Why You Need to call a Professional Pest Control for Mice Removal
Whether you live in the house or rental apartment coming across a mice infestation is not pleasant and should be avoided. For businesses and the food processing industry, mice infestations are not only unacceptable but the conditions are regulated with legal requirements. This is why we also offer commercial pest control. Mouse problems are amongst the biggest threats to businesses of all sorts.
Mice wreak havoc – their gnawing habits make them go through all sorts of solid materials, including wood, plastic and stucco.
It has been known that many of the so-called fires of unknown origin are the result of gnawed cables.
Rodents proliferate quickly and populations may exceed 200 specimens within a few months and this can turn into a big problem very quickly, so getting rid of mice should be a top priority if you suspect you have a mice infestation.
What to do if you have mice:
- Don’t let mice in – seal your home. Any holes that are larger than a quarter of an inch will allow mice to gain access – they can squeeze through incredibly small gaps and will quickly chew through all sorts of materials to create larger openings. Therefore, it is important to seal all openings with steel wool or caulk which they cannot gnaw.
- Store food in glass or metal containers.
- Regularly clean under stoves, refrigerators and cupboards.
- Keep your trash in a strong bin with a lid.
- If you have pets, keep their food area tidy.