Our Pest Treatments Include:
- We will conduct a full property inspection before going ahead with the treatment to determine the level of infestation, entry points and the most appropriate removal method for the current situation.
- We use the latest pest control products and equipment to ensure full eradication of all insects, rodents and birds such as:
UV vacuum cleaners
Pigeon spikes for effective bird control
- We offer pest proofing services to block all entry points and prevent future infestations.
Bees: While we benefit from honey bees by their pollination and honey they collect, they can be serious pests at times. Bees that establish a hive in a home can be a problem because of increased hazard of humans being stung. The most common places to find bees would be under eaves and awnings, porches, and in the voids of walls–a particularly annoying place for a queen bee to choose as a hive Although the honey bee sting is not commonly hazardous, some people may be allergic to the bee’s venom and will experience such severe side effects as nausea, fainting and, in extreme cases, death. Don’t take the risk of tackling bee nests on your own. Let us deal with the stings and get back to enjoying your yard again.
How to Get Rid of Bees?
- We do not recommend that you remove bee nests through do-it-yourself methods.
- Bee removal should only be carried out by a licensed bee control professional, as it is dangerous and bees can sting in large numbers.
- Do not leave food and beverages outdoors for extended period of time as this can attract bees.
- Make sure all garbage cans have tight fitting lids.
- Keep garbage cans as far away from the property to reduce the risk of people being stung.
- Check your property for bee nests frequently as the earlier a nest can be identified, the easier it is to remove.